Sam Ryan takes Silver at the British Nationals
Tuesday 26th July 2022
Congratulations to Sam Ryan on taking the silver medal in the Mens 200m Fly 16 year old at the British Nationals at Ponds Forge, Sheffield.
This is an amazing achievement and a truly incredible swim...everyone at Orpington Ojays is so very very proud of you.
Saturday 23rd July 2022
As we head into our summer break (25th Jul to 7th Aug) please spare a thought for Head Coach Joe and Top squad swimmers Blythe, Charlotte and Sam. They will continue to coach and train over the next few weeks as they have qualified for the British and English Nationals held at Ponds Forge swimming centre in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic achievement where they have the opportunity to swim against the best in Great Britan showing that practice and dedication (and good coaching) can take you to the highest levels of swimming.
At the British Nationals Sam has qualified for
• 50 Back swimming on the 23rd July (Heats at 1pm. Finals at 5pm)
• 200 Fly swimming on the 24th July (Heats at 1.45pm. Finals at 5pm)
• 100 Fly swimming on the 26th July (Heats at 12pm. Finals at 5pm)
Blythe has qualified for
• 200 Back swimming on the 26th July (Heats at 8.30am. Finals at 5pm)
At the English Nationals Charlotte has qualified for
• 200 Breast swimming on the 6th Aug (Heats at 9am. Finals TBC)
Sam has qualified for
• 100 Back swimming on the 8th Aug (Heats at 12pm. Finals at TBC)
Please keep an eye on TU, the website and our socials as the event, in the past, has been streamed live on YouTube. As soon as we know the link to watch live, we’ll publish it.
Congratulations on your achievement and we wish you good luck, swim well and we hope you enjoy the events!